Thank you for joining the waitlist
for this powerful program.
Check your email for updates and stay tuned for all the details.
40 DAY RESET FOR BODY, MIND & SOUL
with Dayna Seraye
You Deserve a Fresh Start
Does this sound like you?
- You know how important self care is, yet no matter how many resolutions you make, you struggle to follow through
- Something feels "off" and you're ready to breakthrough your blocks
- Life is full and you don't need more on your plate; you want simple rituals you can easily integrate into your life that bring lasting results
- You desire guidance to develop a consistent and effective home yoga and meditation practice + uplevel your eating and lifestyle habits
- You know you must address all levels of your being — physical, mental, emotional & spiritual — to cultivate & sustain the health and radiance you seek
- You want to live your life passionately, on purpose, in tune with the calling of your soul
Welcome. You are in the right place.
an attractive combination of good health and happiness
the quality or state of love, confidence, and joy
glowing; vividly bright and shining
This program is designed to fit into your life.
40 is a master number, referenced in ancient traditions the world over as a a sacred period of purification and renewal. In our 40 days together we will incrementally add in self care practices to anchor you in a conscious lifestyle that is manageable, delicious and will carry you forward on your radiant path of health and well being.
We will focus on 4 main areas:
Daily Yoga & Meditation
Establishing a daily sadhana is an essential foundation of radiance.
Starting simply, we will add in more advanced yoga and meditation techniques as we go. By the end of the 40 days you will have a thriving home practice.
Conscious Eating Practices
Through the science of Ayurveda and cutting edge nutritional wisdom, we will cultivate mindful eating rituals. As you add in nourishing whole foods, herbs and spices to your diet, you will notice unhealthy food choices naturally fall away.
Study of the Niyamas
The second of Patanjali's 8 Limbs of Yoga — the Niyamas — are yogic principles of skillful living that support us to live a life of self mastery and happiness. We will explore these inner observances as guidelines for our evolutionary journey.
Yogic Living Rituals
These Ayurvedic techniques, earth-based practices, self inquiry exercises and coaching tools are designed to support your emotional, mental and spiritual transformation throughout these 40 days.
In This Powerful 40 Day Online Reset, You Will:
It’s been a gift of unimaginable healing...
Dayna holds a container of pure, healing Feminine Divine Love, whether it be Fierce Love from Kali or Compassionate Love from Kuan Yin. It’s been a gift of unimaginable healing, has opened doors to joy, gratitude and abundance, and has unleashed my powers of manifestation. – Diana D.
I feel empowered, strong, clear and have more energy.
Dayna has a way of pinpointing the deep down resistances in you and can help you connect with yourself again. My outlook on life has forever changed and I consider this program with Dayna the best investment I've ever made for my mental health and wellbeing. - Amanda P
Dayna's yoga sharings are simply beautiful.
They transport me to a place of stillness and a quiet feeling of calm and ease.
Thank you. - Charmaine C.