Thank you for joining the waitlist
for this brilliant training.
Check your email for updates and stay tuned for all the details.
Embodying Intuitive Wholeness
with Laura Plumb & Dayna Seraye
Are you ready for full octane living?
Can you relate?
- You are committed to your health, and yet often feel confused and overwhelmed with all the information out there
- You are tired of looking outside of yourself for answers; you want to trust your inner sense of knowing to guide you
- Life is full and you don't need more stress; you want simple practices you can rely on to bring exquisite balance and well being
- You've heard of the healing power of Ayurveda, but its felt too complicated to learn and you don't know where to start
- You want expert guidance and training in how to cultivate your intuition and apply the learning directly to your life
- Something feels "off"; you want to feel radiantly alive, and restore your connection to nature in a way that is healing for all
Welcome. You're in the right place.
Ayurveda is the answer
- Laura Plumb
This program is a six week journey to
apply the wisdom of Ayurveda to your life.
Our intuitive, experiential approach to Ayurveda will give you the practical knowledge and skills to shift your consciousness and lifestyle quickly. As you integrate this wisdom, you will experience a level of connection that brings you the well-being you seek, and ripples out to your loved ones and community. Learning to heal yourself, you begin to heal the world.
We will focus on these core elements:
Principles for Living Ayurveda
Weekly lectures will give you a strong foundation in the essentials of Ayurveda, and how to directly apply this wisdom to your everyday life.
Learn to experience life intuitively through your senses, cultivate your inner knowing, and respond intelligently to each moment to create balance and wellbeing.
Food and Daily Rituals
Understand how to live and eat to balance and heal your whole being, according to your unique constitution and the rhythms, cycles and seasons of nature.
Weekly Yoga Classes
Embody the wisdom you are learning through integrative yoga practices that weave asana, pranayama, mantra, mudra and kriya to cleanse and renew.
In This Program You Will:
Be the first to know when enrollment opens.
Laura is wonderful! She is incredibly knowledgeable, insightful, honest, adaptable, approachable, caring, kind and empathic. She has an amazing gift in the ability to communicate/ translate information to ALL. I could not recommend Laura more highly. — Jane
I'm loving the journey, learning and connecting more with patience and grace, releasing the hidden refined sugars in so many foods and using Laura’s Ayurveda Cookbook daily! Thank you Dayna for this amazing course. It’s easy to see, hear and feel your heart in all of it. — Elizabeth
Laura is caring, kind, wise, intuitive, nurturing. She has helped me adjust to improve my health. She is, ‘Simply the Best’. — Jacky
I always enjoy connecting with you and trusting in the process of guidance that you facilitate in such a grounded manner. Thank you so much for everything that you do and the way you guide so many people to their true path and intuition. You are truly a blessing on this Earth. — Barbara